Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lucky Chrams!

I have been trying to get this stitched up for about 2 weeks and I finally got a chance to get it done this morning.  I am working on several other “Charm” sets.  One designed for boys, girls and even a number set!  Wouldn’t you love to get a little more wear out of one of these cute personalized outfits?  All you do is button on and off whatever design suits your need.  Well here is the first set, It’s the “Happy Everything” set.  I plan to sell the design with one charm, and then additional charm add-ons. They are double lined for extra stability. Just remove before washing.   Hope this makes you think of a Happy Everything Day for your little one.  These are adorable on T-shirts and even hand towels.    And of course I had to make matching clips to perfectly coordinate with each charm.  They are on partially lined alligator clips so they can be worn with or without a headband!  And if you want it all…. I got you covered from head to toe!  Coordinating red polka dot legwarmers complete this cute little set!   I can totally mix and match charms and fabric choices.. this is just one example of how these can be used.  My little head is spinning with ideas!  I am off to stitch!  : )T

DSC_0079

DSC_0072

No comments:

Post a Comment